International Visitor and Scholar Services

Anthes Building

The International Visitor and Scholar Services office is housed in the UCAR Human Resources office and is responsible for assisting international visitors and scholars with U.S. visa and immigration information.

In addition, the International Visitor and Scholar Services office assists UCAR/NCAR laboratories/programs with the administrative processes involved in bringing international researchers, scholars, fellows, and short-term visitors to the institution for a wide range of professional activities.  

The following links will take you to the appropriate portion of the site based on whether you are an international visitor to our institution or a UCAR/NCAR staff member seeking information on the administrative processes in regard to visa sponsorship. 

Services for International Visitors and Scholars

Services for UCAR/NCAR Administrators


Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns:

Shonna Montoya, Responsible Officer (RO)
303-497-8705 (office)
303-497-8709 (fax)

Malary Jones, Alternate Responsible Officer (ARO)
303-497-8706 (office)
303-497-8709 (fax)        

DISCLAIMER: U.S. immigration laws are very complex. The information contained in these files is designed specifically as assistance for visitors and scholars at UCAR/NCAR/UCP. Immigration laws are constantly changing, and even though we will attempt to keep these files up to date, we cannot guarantee their completeness or accuracy. The information contained herein is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship nor can it be construed as legal advice. For further information, please contact the UCAR Immigration Specialist or an immigration attorney. Other individuals not affiliated with UCAR/NCAR/UCP should seek assistance from immigration specialists. You may consider consulting with an attorney who belongs to the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

Subscribe to Syndicate

Last updated by smontoya on July 6, 2020 - 7:35pm.
For questions regarding the content of this page, please contact the content editor.